K18BK iron ore hopper wagons are 4-axle open-top rail hoppers specially designed for the transportation of iron ore powders in steel plants. This hopper model has a high unloading efficiency and a long service life and is easy to operate.
The K18BK ore hopper wagon adopts a open-top design similar to coal hoppers, so it could also be used to transport coal fines in certain conditions.
AGICO provides used and new K18BK hopper wagons for sale. The company also has the ability to design a new iron ore hopper wagon according to your specific needs, please feel free to contact us for service details.
K18BK Iron Ore Hopper Wagon Parameters
- Loading capacity: 60 t
- Tare weight: 24 t
- Coefficient of tare weight: 0.4
- Axle load: 21 t/axle
- Loading volume: 60 m3
- Gauge: 1435 mm
- Hopper inclination: 40°
- Load per linear meter: 5.7 t/m
- Distance btw bogie centers: 10500 mm
- Vehicle length: 14730 mm
- Vehicle maximum width: 3240 mm
- Vehicle maximum height: 3386 mm
- Bottom door length: 2700 mm
- Bottom door opening: 520 mm
- Unloading hatch: 4 (2 on each side)
- Running speed: 120 km/h
- Coupler height: 880 mm
- Fixed wheelbase: 1750 mm
- Wheel diameter: 840 mm
- Environment temperature: ±40℃
- Braking rate (full load): 17.2%
- Braking rate (empty load): 22.4%
- Minimum radius of curvature negotiable: 145 m
K18BK Hopper Wagon Features
1. The side walls of the wagon are strengthened to meet the requirement of wagon dumper unloading.
2. Because iron ore powders are fine particles, adjustable rubber gaskets are installed on both sides and bottom edge of the bottom door to prevent leakage of goods.
3. The hopper wagon uses type K2 bogies whose bolster and side frame are made of grade B cast steel. LZ50 steel axle and HDSA integral rolled steel wheel or HDZC integral cast steel wheel are adopted to make the wagon more stable during operation.
4. The main components of the wagon are made with O8CuPVXt and O9CuPTiRE-A weather-resistant steels, which effectively extends the wagon’s service life.
5. The whole wagon is divided into four hopper districts, each hopper ridge is made of 5mm thick hopper plate and rib plate. The four hopper plates are assembled and welded by 5mm thick steel plate and l90x56x6 angle steel longitudinal and transverse beams.
6. The wagon adopts top lock opening and closing mechanism to control four bottom doors, with two-stage locking device to ensure the absolute locking of the bottom doors during the transportation.
7. The wagon adopts the type 13A coupler and coupler yoke and type ST buffer to enhance the longitudinal bearing capacity.